Tax and Income Planning Strategies
for 2017 and Beyond
A CLASSROOM COURSE FOR THOSE 55 AND UP TEACHING
THE PRINCIPLES OF SOUND TAX AND RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
Navi, Owner George, CPA Bethany, CPA
Bal, CPA Sharon, CPA Robert, CPA
Come learn what our CPAs are waiting to share with you about Tax Planning and how it can be integrated into your
retirement income plan.
The Tax Professionals at DuPage Tax Group, Inc. as a fundraising project for A.D.O.P.T. Pet Shelter.
100% OF THE PROCEEDS GO TO SUPPORT THIS GREAT CAUSE!
Northern Illinois University -
Naperville Conference Center
1120 E. Diehl Road
Naperville, IL 60563
September 26 and October 3
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
TAX PLANNING SHOULD PLAY A KEY ROLE IN YOUR RETIREMENT INCOM STRATEGY
LEARN HOW TO:
• Plan your retirement income based upon the new rules
• Understand the reasons taxation will change
• Calculate and make the most of Required Minimum Distributions
• Understand IRAs and all pre-tax accounts
• Decide if you should convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
• Make the most of what you have and stay within your tax bracket
• Simplify your personal finances through account consolidation
• How to make your money last
A Classroom Course At:
Northern Illinois University -Naperville Conference Center
To Learn More or to Register, Call 630-839-9326 or Fill Out the Form Below!